Piers Morgan of CNN asks the Dalai Lama if he feels tempted when he sees a woman.
Update: This is the transcript of the video below from http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/pmt.01.html
MORGAN: Do you ever feel temptation when you see a woman?
DALAI LAMA: Oh, yes, sometimes see people. Oh, this is very nice. But then thinking –thinking it’s a real job, then feel, too much problem —
DALAI LAMA: Too much dirty things like that.
DALAI LAMA: Really. Even my dream, this is some sort of — dreaming, some women like that. Image of the eye — I am monk. I never dreamt, in my dream, I’m Dalai Lama. I always remember, I am monk, always monk.
- The transmutation of sexual energy
- Sublimation of the sexual urge through Yoga
- The foundation of spiritual relationships
- Further remarks on sexuality
- What exactly is a “crush” or “love at first sight”?
- Four stages of human love
- How to choose the right life-partner
- Should women dress modestly?
- Towards more conscious sleep and dreams
- Dharana Shakti : the capacity to sustain spiritual experiences
- Transcending the work-leisure cycle
- Rising above ennui or boredom