- Some disciples of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother
- Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on Anandamayi Ma
- The first meeting of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother Mirra Alfassa
- Sri Aurobindo’s interaction with an American soldier during World War II
- Sri Aurobindo’s 1947 meeting with two French visitors
- Silviu Craciunas has a dream of Sri Aurobindo
- Sri Ramakrishna’s occult contact with Sri Aurobindo
- Emma Calvé’s interaction with Swami Vivekananda
- Progress reports of Sri Aurobindo
- Receiving guidance from Masters of a bygone age
- The teachings of Paracelsus
- Obsessive-compulsive spirituality by Dr Ramesh Bijlani
- What Did J.D. Salinger, Leo Tolstoy, and Sarah Bernhardt Have in Common?
- Sri Aurobindo on synchronicity
- How can Sri Aurobindo smoke and drink while practising Yoga?
In the summer of 2011 I had the pleasure of participating in the AUM Conference in Lodi, CA. The Conference gathered many spiritually oriented people who receive inspiration and guidance from the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. For 3 days we all joined in to hear insightful lectures, participate in meditations and workshops, and receive offerings of poems and music.
During the Conference I met Anie Nunnally, President of Sri Aurobindo Center of Los Angeles and accomplished singer. As we got to know each other I became extremely curious about Anie’s connection with music and about her spiritual path. Some months later I had the chance to sing at the beautiful Center in Los Angeles and I asked her to share with us some of her experiences and perspectives on music and spirituality.
Anie’s inclination toward music and spirituality started early in life. Initiated in music by her…
View original post 625 more words